Security and Payment
We accept all major credit and debit cards; Visa, Mastercard, Solo, Visa Electron, JCB and Maestro.
All transactions are processed using Sagepay, the UK’s leading secure online payment systems.
Sagepay provides very high levels of internet and physical security to ensure that sensitive information is never compromised. This means our website is safe and secure and your credit/debit card details cannot be obtained by anybody else.
Payment should be made in full at the time of ordering goods directly via the Bloom and Blossom website. Bloom and Blossom reserves the right not to send out the products until the transaction has been confirmed by the appropriate card service provider. All products remain the property of Bloom and Blossom until payment is cleared.
We take the privacy of our customers and website users very seriously. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users and customers in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection. Bloom and Blossom will not release your personal data to any third parties without your consent or as required by law, operating under UK legislation.
Bloom and Blossom Limited ("Bloom and Blossom") maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial; personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site, including but not limited to, the text, images, audio, and video for public or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Bloom and Blossom. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Bloom and Blossom relating to your use of the Site are superseded and of no force or effect.
Our VIP offer codes are subject to a £15 minimum spend. Offer only available for redemption at www.bloomandblossom.com. One time use per customer. Offer cannot be used against previous purchases. Cannot be used with any other offer. Offer may be removed at any time at our discretion.
The BFG Competition
- The promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Bloom and Blossom, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Photo uploads should be in the form of a jpeg (or similar) and no larger than 5MB
- By entering the Promotion, the winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, entrants names and/or, statements/photos submitted by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken, or posted on the Bloom and Blossom Facebook page, as part of the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to immediately and permanently remove any material that is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence. Entrants may only submit photographs of themselves and their own children or have the permission of the parent/legal guardian of any children featured in the photograph that are not their own. Children must not he shown in any situation that could be deemed:- · Violent, negative or/and discriminative of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, or be profane or obscene; · Depict any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Defame, misrepresent or contain negative remarks about the Promoter or its products, other people, products or companies;
- Contain trademarks owned by others or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- Contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media or musical “samples”) without permission;
- Contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the participant, without permission;
- Communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Promoter wishes to associate;
- Depict, and cannot itself be in, violation of any law;
- No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or are not received for any reason whatsoever.
- All normal Internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
- No purchase necessary.
- A prize winner will be independently chosen at random each calendar month. The prize will be despatched within 14 days of the winners supplying their contact details and prize choice, where applicable, following a verification process.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and owned by Bloom and Blossom unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the prior written consent of Bloom and Blossom. Bloom and Blossom neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Bloom and Blossom.
2. While Bloom and Blossom uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Bloom and Blossom makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Bloom and Blossom assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. Prices and availability information and special offers and promotions are subject to change without notice.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Bloom and Blossom nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, the site and all contents thereof, except where expressly stated otherwise are provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Bloom and Blossom also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, failure to gain access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material transmitted by you to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Bloom and Blossom or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, re-transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Bloom and Blossom is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication sent by you to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Bloom and Blossom. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, slogans and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Bloom and Blossom. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the prior written consent of Bloom and Blossom or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Bloom and Blossom will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including, without limitation, the seeking of criminal prosecution against any infringer.
7. Bloom and Blossom has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. Bloom and Blossom is not affiliated or associated with sponsors or producers of any websites that hyperlink to or from the Bloom and Blossom website, and Bloom and Blossom does not endorse or make any representations or warranties whatsoever with respect to any content appearing on such sites.
8. Although Bloom and Blossom may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Bloom and Blossom is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility for or liability arising from the content of any such locations, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Bloom and Blossom will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Bloom and Blossom to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials. Bloom and Blossom and its designees shall have the right in their sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any Content posted on the Bloom and Blossom Bulletin Board. Without limiting the foregoing, Bloom and Blossom and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that is in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable. You agree to indemnify and hold Bloom and Blossom harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your violation of these terms and conditions or your violation of any rights of another.
9. Bloom and Blossom may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
10. The information provided on the Bloom and Blossom site is not a substitute for professional medical advice and care. If you have specific needs, please see a professional health care provider.
11. Copyright 2009 Bloom and Blossom Limited. All Rights Reserved.